Thursday, June 3, 2021

Jeffery's New blog

Hi blog readers and viewers! My name is Jeffery, I'm from New Windsor School and what you are reading is my first blog. I’ll tell you about my favourite hobbies. My favourite hobbies are Tae Kwando, reading books, and most video games and watching YouTube, and also riding a scooter.
Now talk about my other favourite things. My favourite colours are blue, red, and green. And Sometimes I also like to draw. Sometimes after school, I went to my Cousin's house.
My favourite food is noodles, dumplings, chips, and sometimes I like pizza but the most important food I like is fruits & vegetables. My favourite drink is a coke and orange juice and my favourite sports are basketball and soccer.
That is all for today, please leave a comment on my blog if you like it, thank you for reading on my first blog. I will see you in the next blog. Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Jeffery. My name is Ashwin and I am in Hauraki At Waikowhai. It's nice to meet you! I like youtube and video games, too. I Hear your new to blogging. Is that true? Anyways I know your new to blogging. That's great you're already know how to do it. 🦸🥳. If you'd love to see my learning my blog is. http://wpsashwing.blogspot.com. Blog ya' later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashwin!

    ReplyDelete